All ticket sales are final unless your event is postponed, rescheduled or canceled, no exceptions.
How to request a refund: visit firstname.lastname@example.org if it meets the requirements mention above.
Ticket refunds should be received within 7-10 business days. Note that if your event was canceled and you purchased tickets via our website, ticket outlet, charge by phone, mobile device or other purchasing vehicle you will automatically receive a refund and there is no need to reach out to Robert L. Bankston Entertainment.
If you ordered your tickets online or over the phone, we have you covered! No additional action is needed, and you won’t need to reach out to us.
- You will be notified that the event is canceled
- Your refund is automatically delivered (except UPS fees) to the same card used for purchase
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days after we learn the event has been canceled
Postponed or Rescheduled Events
When events are postponed or rescheduled: You will be contacted via phone or email with the new event information as soon as we are updated.
- Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the new event date
- If you are unable to make the new event date and refunded upon the promoter, producer, team, venue, or promoter approval.